2012/12/21

Long Red Nights in His God-Studio



So, no slide show of Kensington-Frederick-Hagerstown-Hancock-Cumberland-Morgantown-Washington-Wheeling-Zanesville-Bamgier. Caution won: it can't be a good sign winter storms now get names, but Draco, at the time when decisions needed making, made the Cumberland-Morgantown part at best potentially clusterfuckful, at worse dangerous. Planet flies in tomorrow, we'll pick up the skunk and goats that need to come home when we take her back. O! Fleabus photos by way of request. The renaissance of Fleabus (Sarah's death was pivotal) is remarkably lovely, she's herself again, the best cat ever. Photo above is by me a few nights ago; her old photographer, that's one of her Fleabus photos below, flies home Saturday. Yay!
   










50

Julie Carr

My son is wroth. Dear summer, dear aging, the bottoms of cups:

If bearing children is a game one plays
with fate and

is a joke: trees as yet unleaved, a sunny -


     My son is wroth, my daughter too, and me, myself, I am wroth. A fugitive

     on the earth, and a vagabond. Dear opposition, dear trashed strollers, dear

     torn to pieces: Wasn't, won't be, isn't me

     collecting swords, hanging them on my living room wall, that's my

     neighbor, he's recording God-songs, God-songs for the radio, suited up for

     long red nights in his God-studio.

     Their ordinary cloths, their rubber gloves: "Have you seen a body?

      Have you seen one?"


Wroth.