2012/03/09

But Us, Like Other Angry Whores, Discuss What Threats Were Made Before




Most regulars tolerate it, some genuinely like it besides the inside baseballers who, give or take depending on a topic or a tic, don't, I said about you and your reaction to the past few day's posts in general and the Philly trip posts in particular when asked about you and said posts by K last night at Thursday Night Pints. Did you hear about the new Right shitstorm, asked L, Obama hugged a black man 22 years ago, he's a Marxist! No! I said, I wasn't paying attention. D asked, Hey! doesn't your soccer team's season start this weekend? Yes! I said. D asked, are you gonna blog every game and between games like before? Yes! I said. Any other High Holiday's coming anytime soon, K asked. Yes! I said.




  • Cale is 70 today. High Holiday of Egoslavia. 
  • Song requests solicited. I'll add more songs through the day too.
  • Also, not that I need an excuse (I tell myself) but an excuse to not pay attention to the daily clusterfuck one more day. I expect all still sucks re: standard yodeling topics, yes?
  • I also told K that yes, the topical links draw readers, both those who use me as the aggregating blogwhore that I am but also googlers, but as I swim deeper into the what the fuck....
  • Topical links will return, perhaps by tomorrow, but I am enjoying not counting how many advertisers have abandoned Rush or how many liberal bloggers have called Rush fat.
  • Cale covers Escovedo.
  • Escovedo? More next day or two. Holyfuck.
  • Look Horizon.
  • Church of Anthrax.
  • King Harry.
  • UPDATE! Brian requests VU's Sister Ray.