2013/06/03

Chicago 2, United 0, or: _________It, I Don't ______________, the _________________ !



                 
Yes, posted that last night as soon as I saw it, inside baseball required its immediate posting, it was up before I'd even thought about it, thirty seconds, copy, paste, publish. Found it here, a post on my shitty-ass soccer team's latest loss, a game I could have watched with a little bit of scheduling contortion, but fuck that, I've seen this show before. I have nothing but speculation what's in the heart of ownership, I have no proof that it was a short-sided optimism based on last year's end-of-season successful mirage with a mediocre team that led ownership to believe United could lose Andy Najar and Branko Boskovic without suitable replacements and still succeed nor do I have proof that ownership are cheap motherfucking carpetbaggers who couldn't give a flying fuck about the product or the team's fans and will let the team suck until it has a new stadium here, there, anywhere, but I'm betting on the latter.                                                                                   That space represents a deleted rant on United                                                                        that space a deleted rant on                                          and this one                                                  a deleted explanation, or lack thereof, for the                               mood, but it is a                                      mood, quite possibly the                          est ever since the last until the next.