2013/05/13

What Was Needed Here Was Not as Much a Sharper Eye as a Higher Order Eye, a Whole Other Orb Altogether




  • Yes, I know, Watford is Reginald Dwight's team, but I envy the Watford fans' joy, vaguely remember when I felt capable of it if never actually felt it.
  • Well fuck me, fifteen minutes after posting the above video the copyright assholes took it down. Fine metaphors abound. I can assure you it was the greatest motherfucking youtube ever of one of the most remarkable one minutes in footballing history! Sorry you missed it.
  • Best bleggalgaze ever, one I'm totally incapable of creating.
  • Yes, my shitty soccer team lost over the weekend. The effort was better, the lack of talent was the same.
  • Someone at Salon stole Abonilox's idea.
  • Ask yourself, what kind of person wants to be a cop.
  • Jamie Dimon profits!
  • The ideology to end ideologies.
  • Imagine Edroso's opinion had Benghazi happened on Bush's watch in which Edroso would mock the Right for not taking Benghazi as seriously as Edroso is not taking Benghazi seriously now. Verily, I'm the asshole because I think the truth lies somewhere between the inviolable doctrinal truths of the two motherfucking tribes.
  • Adding, I'm the asshole to point out that had a story broke in 2007 that Bush's IRS targeted Liberal groups for special scrutiny the noise from Tribe Democrat would be equal to the current noise by Tribe Republican.
  • The End of Liberalism.











WHY I NEVER APPLIED MYSELF TO POOL

Dan Brown

Not that I lacked an eye entirely,
But give me an oblique enough kiss
To visualize, and my eye said "See ya later."
A little practice might have sharpened it,
But what was needed here was not as much
A sharper eye as a higher order eye,
A whole other orb altogether.