2012/05/22

I Had Not Thought That Something Had Such Undone




Those moments, only afterwards seeming necessary moments, when you hear a song the very first time and Holyfuck! not only is it Dance, Motherfucker but also a concise and encapsulating and clarifying and cathartic-when-dancing summation of what's swirled unsorted in your head? That Robert Pollard song above is now an Official Theme Song of BLCKDGRD, which makes Robert Pollard the first musician to have two Official Theme Songs of BLCKDGRD. Here is the first Robert Pollard Official Theme Song of BLCKDGRD:










THE PATTERN

Robert Creeley

As soon as
I speak, I
speaks. It

wants to
be free but
impassive lies

in the direction
of its
words. Let

x equal x, x
also
equals x. I

speak to
hear myself
speak? I

had not thought
that some-
thing had such

undone. It
was an idea
of mine.